Mitsubishi Outlander 2003-06 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Mitsubishi Outlander 2003-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Secure the timing belt to the camshaft sprocket and remove the sprocket-2.4L (4G69) engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt removal sequence-2.4L (4G69) engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt installation sequence-2.4L (4G69) engine
- Fig. Timing mark alignment
- Fig. Tool MD998738 installation
- Fig. Securing the camshaft sprocket
Access our Mitsubishi Outlander 2003-06 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.