Nissan 350Z & Maxima 1999-06 Timing Chain Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain Cover, Chain, Sprockets, & Seal Repair Guide for Nissan Car 350Z & Maxima 1999-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Set the No. 1 piston to Top Dead Center (TDC)-3.5L engine
- Fig. Loosen the intake valve timing control valve cover bolts in the reverse of the order shown-3.5L engine
- Fig. Remove the front timing chain case mounting bolts in the reverse of the sequence shown-3.5L engines
- Fig. Hold the camshaft with a wrench while removing the sprocket bolts-3.5L engine
- Fig. Timing chain alignment marks-3.5L engine
- Fig. Application of liquid gasket to the front timing case-3.5L engine
Access our Nissan 350Z & Maxima 1999-06 Timing Chain Cover, Chain, Sprockets, & Seal Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain Cover, Chain, Sprockets, & Seal 3 Repair Guide”.