Nissan Altima & Sentra 1999-06 Lower Control Arm (Transverse Link) Repair Guide
Access our free Knuckle Repair Guide for Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Drive the lock tab upward out of the groove in the spindle before removing the nut
- Fig. 2: With the center cap removed, removed, loosen and remove the spindle flange nut
- Fig. 3: Loosen the spindle from the hub splines by driving it inward using a plastic hammer, or a suitable tapered punch and hammer
- Fig. 4: After removing the cotter key, loosen and remove the tie rod end castle nut. When reinstalling, use a new cotter key
- Fig. 5: Use a tie rod end removal tool to release the tie rod from the steering knuckle
- Fig. 6: Remove the ABS wheel sensor fasteners, then lift the sensor away from the knuckle
Access our Honda CRV and Odyssey 1995-2000 Knuckle Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Knuckle Repair Guide”.