Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1970-88 Timing Chain and Tensioner Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain and Tensioner Repair Guide for Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1970-1988 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Crankshaft sprocket removal-all 4-cylinder gasoline engines
- Fig. 2: When installing the timing chain, count the number of links-L16, L18 and L20B engines
- Fig. 3: Timing chain and sprocket alignment-Z20, Z22, Z24 and Z24i engines
- Fig. 4: Installing the timing chain tensioner-all 4-cylinder gasoline engines
- Fig. 5: Crankshaft sprocket installation-Z20, Z22, Z24 and Z24i engines
- Fig. 6: Removing the camshaft gear retaining bolt
Access our Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1970-1988 Timing Chain and Tensioner Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain and Tensioner Repair Guide”.