Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1989-1995 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1989-1995 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Removing the camshaft sprocket-4-cylinder engines
- Fig. 2: Use a wooden wedge to support the timing chain-4-cylinder engines
- Fig. 3: Cylinder head loosening sequence-Z24i engine
- Fig. 4: Camshaft knockpin positioning-Z24i engine
- Fig. 5: Timing chain-to-camshaft sprocket alignment-Z24i engine
- Fig. 6: Cylinder head bolt torque sequence-Z24i engine
Access our Nissan Pick-ups and Pathfinder 1989-1995 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.