Nissan Sentra, Pulsar NX 1982-1996 Timing Chain Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain Repair Guide for Nissan Sentra, Pulsar NX 1982-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Timing chain assembly-GA16i engine
- Fig. 2: Timing chain and sprocket alignment marks-GA16i engine
- Fig. 3: Removing the front seal with the timing cover off of the engine-GA16i engine
- Fig. 4: The front seal must be installed in the correct direction
- Fig. 5: Installing the front seal with the timing cover off of the engine-GA16i engine
- Fig. 6: Removing the chain tensioner
Access our Nissan Sentra, Pulsar NX 1982-1996 Timing Chain Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain Repair Guide”.