Nissan Sentra, Pulsar, NX 1982-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide for Nissan Sentra, Pulsar, NX 1982-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Example of a typical engine vacuum diagram found on the inner engine hood panel
- Fig. 2: Engine Vacuum Schematic-1982 E15 engine with Federal emissions package
- Fig. 3: Engine Vacuum Schematic – 1982 E15 with California emissions package
- Fig. 4: Engine Vacuum Schematic-1982-83 E15 and E16 engines with Canada emissions package
- Fig. 5: Engine Vacuum Schematic-1983 E15 and E16 engines with Federal emissions package
- Fig. 6: Engine Vacuum Schematic-1983 E16 engine with High altitude emissions package
Access our Nissan Sentra, Pulsar, NX 1982-1996 Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Vacuum Diagrams Repair Guide”.