Ram B1500, B2500, B3500, 1999-2003 Distributor Repair Guide
Access our free Distributor Repair Guide for Ram B1500, B2500, B3500, 1999-2003 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Distributor rotor alignment-3.9L, 5.2L and 8.0L engines
- Fig. Distributor rotor alignment-3.9L, 5.2L and 5.9L engines
- Fig. Crankshaft pulley and timing chain cover marks aligned at Top Dead Center (TDC)
- Fig. Alignment marks (1) between the timing chain cover (2) and crankshaft vibration damper (3)
- Fig. CMP sensor alignment mark (1) in relation to the rotor (2) and distributor (3)
- Fig. Remove the distributor hold-down clamp bolt (1) and clamp (2), then remove the distributor.
Access our Ram B1500, B2500, B3500, 1999-2003 Distributor Repair Guide Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Distributor Repair Guide”.