Rendezvous 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide for Rendezvous 2006-2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The assembly of special tool J33049
- Fig. Inspecting valve lifter
- Fig. Flywheel locking tool in place-3.6L engine
- Fig. Ignition coil removal-3.6L engine
- Fig. Rotate the crankshaft with the EN 46111 until the camshafts are in a neutral (low tension) position. The camshaft flats will be parallel with the camshaft cover rail-3.6L engine
- Fig. Install the EN 46108 in order to retain the timing chain. Firmly tighten the EN 46108 nuts-3.6L engine
Access our Rendezvous 2006-2007 Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide Bearing Replacement by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Camshaft, Bearings & Lifters Repair Guide”.