Sentra 2008 CMP Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide for Sentra 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor is on top of the engine near the ignition coil.
- Fig. The cam position sensor is located on top of the engine at the flywheel end.
- Fig. Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor signal schematic
- Fig. CMP Sensor Range Chart
- Fig. Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
Access our Sentra 2008 Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide Location by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft Position Sensor Repair Guide”.