Subaru Cars 1998-05 Torque Specifications
Access our free Torque Specifications Repair Guide for Subaru Sedans and Wagons 1998-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2002-2004 2.0L engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2002 2.5L SOHC engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2003-2004 2.5L SOHC engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2005 2.5L SOHC engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2003 2.5L DOHC engine
- Fig. Main bearing torque sequence-2004 2.5L DOHC engine
Access our Subaru Sedans and Wagons 1998-05 Torque Specifications Repair Guide Main Bearing Torque Sequence by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Torque Specifications Repair Guide”.