Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Exploded view of the cylinder head-1.3L and 1.6L 8-valve engines
- Fig. 2: Install the cylinder head gasket so that the word TOP faces upward and toward the crankshaft pulley end of the engine-1.3L and 1.6L 8-valve engines
- Fig. 3: When tightening the cylinder head bolts, be sure to follow the sequence shown, otherwise improper cylinder head sealing will result-1.3L and 1.6L 8-valve engines
- Fig. 4: To remove the cylinder head, detach all hoses, wires and cables from the cylinder head and manifolds …
- Fig. 5: … then remove the timing belt and rocker arm cover
- Fig. 6: Loosen and remove all of the cylinder head bolts in the proper sequence …
Access our Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.