Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 Manual Transmission Repair Guide
Access our free Manual Transmission Repair Guide for Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: When adding hypoid gear oil to your manual transmission, choose the viscosity based upon the temperature range expected until the next oil change
- Fig. 2: Filler, level and drain plug locations on the manual transmission used on Samurai models
- Fig. 3: To inspect transmission fluid level, remove the fill plug with a 3/8 in. drive extension
- Fig. 4: Filler/level and drain plug locations on Sidekick, Tracker, Sport and X-90 manual transmissions
- Fig. 5: To drain the manual transmission, first remove the fill plug (to ensure that it is not frozen in place) …
- Fig. 6: … then loosen the drain plug with a breaker bar-unthread the plug by hand …
Access our Suzuki Samurai, Sidekick, Tracker 1986-1998 Manual Transmission Repair Guide Fluid Recommendations by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Manual Transmission Repair Guide”.