Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7 2000-06 Heater Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7 2000-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. View of the instrument panel and fasteners-Suzuki Vitara
- Fig. Exploded view of the heater housing and ventilation ducts-Suzuki Vitara
- Fig. Exploded view of the heater core, heater housing and related components-Suzuki Vitara
- Fig. To disable the air bag system, the air bag fuse must be removed and the yellow air bag module connector disengaged-Suzuki Sidekick, Sidekick Sport and X-90
- Fig. Before removing the mounting fasteners, be sure to detach and label all of the wiring harness connectors from the instrument panel-Suzuki Sidekick, Sidekick Sport and X-90
- Fig. Remove the side cover plates and the instrument panel mounting fasteners from the side of the assembly–Suzuki Sidekick, Sidekick Sport and X-90
Access our Suzuki Vitara, Grand Vitara, XL7 2000-06 Removal & Installation Repair Guide Sidekick by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.