Chrysler Town and Country 2008 Evaporative Emission Control System Repair Guide
Access our free Evaporative Emission Control System Repair Guide for TownAndCountry 2008 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Disconnect the fuel line quick connect fitting (1) and the evaporator hose quick connect fitting (2)
- Fig. Location of Evaporative System Integrity Monitor (ESIM) switch
- Fig. Loosen the fuel tank strap bolts and remove the vapor canister bracket bolt
- Fig. Evaporative Emissions (EVAP) canister location
- Fig. Related Diagnostic Trouble Codes
- Fig. Evaporative Emissions (EVAP) purge control solenoid location
Access our TownAndCountry 2008 Evaporative Emission Control System Repair Guide EVAP Canister by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Evaporative Emission Control System Repair Guide”.