Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt loosening sequence-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Apply a continuous 3mm diameter bead of gasket material 08826-00080, or equivalent, to the gasket as shown-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. The cylinder head gasket should be installed with the Lot Number facing upward-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Cylinder head bolt tightening sequence-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. For left cylinder head removal, remove these parts-Part 1
- Fig. For left cylinder head removal, remove these parts-Part 2
Access our Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.