Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Water Pump Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Disconnect the two oil cooler hoses from the water inlet-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Disconnect the five water bypass hoses from the water inlet-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. After disconnecting the coolant hoses from the water inlet, remove the mounting bolts and remove the water inlet-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Water pump mounting bolts-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Water pump and related components-4.7L (2UZ-FE) Engine
- Fig. Install a new O-ring to the water bypass pipe end when installing the water pump-4.7L (2UZ-FE) Engine
Access our Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 1GR-FE Engine by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.