Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Valve Covers Repair Guide
Access our free Valve Covers Repair Guide for Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of some components that must be removed or disconnected to access the valve cover
- Fig. Location of the valve cover mounting bolts, nuts and seal washers-4.0L (1GR-FE) Engine
- Fig. Apply sealant to the cylinder head and timing chain cover as shown-4.0L (1GR-FE) and 4.7L (2UZ-FE) Engine
- Fig. Location of the mounting bolts and nuts for the air intake connector assembly-3.4L (5VZ-FE) Engine
- Fig. The cylinder head covers are secured to the heads by the bolts shown on 3.4L (5VZ-FE) Engines
- Fig. Use a ratchet, an extension, and a socket to remove the valve cover bolts
Access our Toyota 4Runner 2001-06 Valve Covers Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Valve Covers Repair Guide”.