Toyota Camry 1983-1996 Evaporative Canister Repair Guide
Access our free Evaporative Canister Repair Guide for Toyota Camry 1983-1996 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: The canister can usually be found in the engine compartment
- Fig. 2: Check for clogging of the canister on 2S-ELC, 3S-FE and 2VZ-FE engines as shown
- Fig. 3: On 5S-FE, 1MZ-FE and 3VZ-FE engines, check for a clogged canister as shown
- Fig. 4: Place a finger over the purge pipe and blow air into the tank pipe to clean the filter-2S-ELC, 3S-FE and 2VZ-FE engines
- Fig. 5: Place a finger over the purge pipe and blow air into the tank pipe to clean the filter-5S-FE, 1MZ-FE and 3VZ-FE engines
Access our Toyota Camry 1983-1996 Evaporative Canister Repair Guide Servicing by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Evaporative Canister Repair Guide”.