Toyota Camry and Avalon 1997-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Toyota Camry and Avalon 1997-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of engine accessories and right-hand engine under cover-2.2L (5S-FE) engine
- Fig. View of engine, exhaust, ignition and fuel system location-2.2L (5S-FE) engine
- Fig. View of engine, intake, ignition and fuel system location-2.2L (5S-FE) engine
- Fig. Illustration of disassembled cylinder head assembly-2.2L (5S-FE) engine
- Fig. Tighten the cylinder head bolts in the sequence shown-2.2L (5S-FE) engine
- Fig. Removal of the right-hand fender apron, front exhaust pipe, and air cleaner assembly-3.0L (1MZ-FE) engine
Access our Toyota Camry and Avalon 1997-2000 Cylinder Head Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.