Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Brake Pads Repair Guide
Access our free Brake Pads Repair Guide for Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. An inspection hole is located on the side of the caliper to check brake pad lining thickness
- Fig. Exploded view of the front brake pads and related components-7A-FE engine
- Fig. Exploded view of the front brake pads and related components-5S-FE engine
- Fig. Using a slim line wrench, loosen the installation bolt and use another wrench to retain the sliding pin
- Fig. Once removed, inspect the bolt threads
- Fig. Raise the outer portion of the caliper
Access our Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Brake Pads Repair Guide Inspection by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Brake Pads Repair Guide”.