Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Neutral Safety Switch Repair Guide
Access our free Neutral Safety Switch Repair Guide for Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The neutral safety switch is located on the side of the automatic transaxle
- Fig. Align the groove and the neutral basic line, then tighten the bolt
- Fig. The neutral safety switch is held in place with these components in the order shown
- Fig. Remove the nut holding the shift cable to the manual shift lever
- Fig. Remove the nut from the shift lever attaching it to the neutral safety switch
- Fig. Pry off the lock plate, then remove the two bolts holding the neutral safety switch to the transaxle
Access our Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Neutral Safety Switch Repair Guide Adjustment by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Neutral Safety Switch Repair Guide”.