Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Steering Column Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Exploded view of the steering wheel and related components
- Fig. When working on the air bag, always have the ignition in the LOCK position, then disconnect the negative battery cable
- Fig. Beware of the air bag when working on the steering wheel
- Fig. On the side of the steering wheel, pry the covers to remove
- Fig. The T30 Torx® head screws must be loosened till the groove of the circumference catches the screw case
- Fig. Positioning of the Torx® head screws in the steering wheel pad
Access our Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Removal & Installation Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.