Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 ECT Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The oil filter must be removed to access the thermostat on the 5S-FE engine
- Fig. Disconnect the engine coolant temperature switch wiring located on the side of the thermostat housing
- Fig. Loosen the radiator hose clamp …
- Fig. … then slide the hose off the thermostat housing
- Fig. Only two nuts hold the housing to the cylinder head
- Fig. Pull the housing straight out to remove
Access our Toyota Celica, Corolla, ECHO & MR2 1999-05 Removal & Installation Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.