Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Camshaft and Bearings Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft and Bearings Repair Guide for Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Camshaft bearing cap loosening sequence-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 2: Place the camshafts on the cylinder head as shown-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 3: Apply seal packing to the head in these positions to the head-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 4: Each bearing cap has its own number and front mark-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 5: Camshaft bearing cap tightening sequence-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 6: Apply multipurpose grease to the new camshaft oil seal lip prior to installation-4A-GE engine
Access our Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Camshaft and Bearings Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft and Bearings Repair Guide”.