Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Carburetor Repair Guide
Access our free Carburetor Repair Guide for Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor used on the 2.3L and 2.5L engine
- Fig. Typical auxiliary drive mounted Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor used on 3.0L (B Series Pick-up) and 4.0L engines
- Fig. Exploded view of the Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor mounting for the 3.0L engine-4.0L engine is similar
- Fig. Attach the CMP synchro positioning tool to the housing
- Fig. CMP sensor positioning for the 3.0L (75°) and 4.0L (60°) engines
Access our Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Carburetor Repair Guide Preliminary Adjustments by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Carburetor Repair Guide”.