Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Cylinder Head Repair Guide
Access our free Cylinder Head Repair Guide for Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Exploded view of the cylinder head assembly-4A-F engine
- Fig. 2: Unbolt the front exhaust pipe from the manifold-4A-F-E engine
- Fig. 3: Disconnect the accelerator and throttle cables from the automatic transaxle
- Fig. 4: Label and separate the hoses from the mechanical fuel pump-4A-F engine
- Fig. 5: Disconnect the water bypass and cylinder head rear plate hoses
- Fig. 6: Unbolt and remove the water outlet pipe
Access our Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Cylinder Head Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Cylinder Head Repair Guide”.