Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Idle Speed and Mixture Adjustment Repair Guide
Access our free Idle Speed and Mixture Adjustment Repair Guide for Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Attach the tachometer positive terminal to the check connector at the distributor
- Fig. 2: Location of the idle speed adjusting screw
- Fig. 3: Plug the hoses shown
- Fig. 4: Disconnect the hose from the TVSV M port and plug the port
- Fig. 5: Setting the fast idle cam
- Fig. 6: Turn the screw to set the fast idle
Access our Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Idle Speed and Mixture Adjustment Repair Guide Hot Idle Speed by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Idle Speed and Mixture Adjustment Repair Guide”.