Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Ignition Coil Repair Guide
Access our free Ignition Coil Repair Guide for Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Testing coil primary resistance-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 2: Testing coil primary resistance-1988-92 4A-FE engine
- Fig. 3: Testing coil primary resistance-1996-97 4A-FE and 7A-FE engines
- Fig. 4: Testing coil secondary resistance-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 5: Testing coil secondary resistance-1988-92 4A-FE engine
- Fig. 6: Testing coil secondary resistance-1996-97 4A-FE and 7A-FE engines
Access our Toyota Corolla 1988-1997 Ignition Coil Repair Guide Testing by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Ignition Coil Repair Guide”.