Toyota Cressida, Corona, Crown, Mark II 1970-1982 Carbureted Vehicles Repair Guide
Access our free Carbureted Vehicles Repair Guide for Toyota Cressida, Corona, Crown, Mark II 1970-1982 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Camshaft bearing cap loosening sequence-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 2: Place the camshafts on the cylinder head as shown-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 3: Apply seal packing to the head in these positions to the head-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 4: Each bearing cap has its own number and front mark-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 5: Camshaft bearing cap tightening sequence-4A-GE engine
- Fig. 6: Apply multipurpose grease to the new camshaft oil seal lip prior to installation-4A-GE engine
Access our Toyota Cressida, Corona, Crown, Mark II 1970-1982 Carbureted Vehicles Repair Guide Idle Speed and Mixture by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Carbureted Vehicles Repair Guide”.