Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Linear Valve Offset Learning Repair Guide
Access our free Linear Valve Offset Learning Repair Guide for Toyota Highlander 2001-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Connect the intelligent tester to the DLC3
- Fig. Check that the interval between blinks of the brake control warning light changes from 1 second to 0.25 seconds
- Fig. Using Special Tool 09843-18040, connect and disconnect terminals TS and CG of the DLC3 4 times or more within 8 seconds
- Fig. Check that no codes other than ABS code 42, VSC code 45 and ECB code 48, 66, or 95 are stored in the diagnostic system
Access our Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Linear Valve Offset Learning Repair Guide Procedure by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Linear Valve Offset Learning Repair Guide”.