Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Thermostat Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Toyota Highlander 2001-06 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. The jiggle valve may be set within 15° on either side of the described position
- Fig. Use a clip removal tool to remove the engine side cover
- Fig. Remove front upper center suspension brace subassembly
- Fig. Remove the water inlet pip
- Fig. Disconnect the wire harness clamp, remove the 3 nuts, then remove the water inlet
- Fig. Exploded view of the components you need to remove to access the thermostat (1 of 3)-all models
Access our Toyota Highlander 2001-06 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 3.3L Engine by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.