Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Timing Belt Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Belt Repair Guide for Toyota RAV4 2000-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Never bend or twist a timing belt excessively, and do not allow solvents, antifreeze, gasoline, acid or oil to come into contact with the belt
- Fig. Clean the timing belt before inspection so that imperfections or defects are easier to recognize
- Fig. Inspect the timing belt for damage, such as a broken or missing tooth, which may be due to a damaged pulley
- Fig. Back surface worn or cracked from a possible overheated engine or interference with the belt cover
- Fig. Side wear from improper installation or a defective pulley plate
- Fig. Worn teeth from excessive belt tension, camshaft or distributor not turning properly, or fluid leaking on the belt
Access our Toyota RAV4 2000-05 Timing Belt Repair Guide General Information by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Belt Repair Guide”.