Volkswagen Air-Cooled 1970-81 Wiring Diagrams Repair Guide
Access our free Wiring Diagrams Repair Guide for Volkswagen Air-Cooled 1970-1981 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. 1: Sample diagram-how to read and interpret wiring
- Fig. 2: Common wiring diagram symbols
- Fig. 3: Engine wiring schematic-1970-74 Type 1 and 1970-73 Type 3 (with Air Flow Control) models
- Fig. 4: Engine wiring schematic-1970-73 Type 3 (without Air Flow Control) and 1974 Type 4 (with automatic transaxle) models
- Fig. 5: Engine wiring schematic-1971-73 Type 4 and 1974 Type 4 (with manual transaxle) models
- Fig. 6: Engine wiring schematic-1975-79 Type 1 models
Access our Volkswagen Air-Cooled 1970-1981 Wiring Diagrams Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter ” Wiring Diagrams Repair Guide”.