Volkswagen Jetta and Cars 2000-05 Steering Column Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Removing the control panel face plate
- Fig. Location of the control panel retaining screws
- Fig. Loosen the glove box cover (1) with the clips (2) from the instrument panel (3). Then, pull out the cover (1 arrow)
- Fig. Exploded view of the center console
- Fig. View of the glove compartment bolts (arrows). Note that bolt (2) secured the glove compartment (1) and the carrier plate and is located behind the center console
- Fig. Exploded view of the lower steering column trim- bolts (1), left trim (2), bots (3) and trim (4)
Access our Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 1998-00 Passat Models by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.