Volkswagen Jetta and Cars 2000-05 Radiator Repair Guide
Access our free Removal & Installation Repair Guide for Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. On A4 & 1998-00 Passat models, the upper radiator fasteners are removed by releasing the retaining bolts, then pulling up to remove
- Fig. Push down the retaining tab (arrow) at left/right using a screwdriver and pull bumper cover parallel out of side guides
- Fig. Exploded view of the front bumper cover, bumper and related components
- Fig. Exploded view of the radiator, fan and related components
- Fig. View of the left headlight (adjusting screws of right headlight are a mirror image)-1: lateral adjustment, 2: vertical adjustment
- Fig. To adjust the lateral and height setting of the headlight, turn respective adjusting wheel using a screwdriver
Access our Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 Removal & Installation Repair Guide 1.8L and 2.0L Engines by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter you are looking for.