Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 Service Precautions Repair Guide
Access our free Service Precautions Repair Guide for Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. If removed, always place the inflator module facing up to avoid injury should accidental deployment occur
- Fig. Cut away view of a spring-loaded SRS electrical connector. NEVER modify any SRS component
- Fig. During removal, keep your body hands and fingers away from the center portion of the air bag should it accidentally deploy
Access our Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 Service Precautions Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Service Precautions Repair Guide”.