Volkswagen Jetta, Golf 2000-05 Timing Belt 2 Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Belt 2 Repair Guide for Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Removing engine and bolt mounts bolts-1.8L (AWP/AWW) 4-Cyl engine
- Fig. Use the VW tool to lock the camshaft at TDC for timing belt replacement-Volkswagen 1.9L Diesel engines
- Fig. Locking the injection pump with the VW tool as shown-Volkswagen 1.9L Diesel engines
- Fig. Adjusting the belt tension on a 2.0L 8 valve
- Fig. Remove the timing belt cover
- Fig. Align the timing marks
Access our Volkswagen Cars 2000-05 Timing Belt 2 Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select “Chassis Electrical” in the Table of Contents.
- Select the chapter “Timing Belt 2 Repair Guide”.