VW Passat & Audi A4 1990-2000 CMP Sensor Repair Guide
Access our free Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor Repair Guide for VW Passat & Audi A4 1990-2000 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Showing the 3-pin camshaft position sensor connector
- Fig. Camshaft position sensor connectors on 2.8L engines
- Fig. Identifying terminal locations on the camshaft position sensor connector (2.8L engines)
- Fig. Showing the position of the test connectors
- Fig. Showing the 1.8L engine camshaft position sensor
- Fig. Here is the CMP sensor used on the 2.7L & 2.8L engines
Access our VW Passat & Audi A4 1990-2000 Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor Repair Guide by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Camshaft Position (CMP) sensor Repair Guide”.