Toyota Yaris 2007 Timing Chain & Front Cover Repair Guide
Access our free Timing Chain & Front Cover Repair Guide for Toyota Yaris 2007 through AutoZone Rewards. These diagrams include:
- Fig. Removing the 4 bolts and remove the transverse engine mounting bracket
- Fig. Pull up the stopper plate and hold it with its lock released
- Fig. Unlock the plunger of the tensioner and push it in to the end
- Fig. Pull down the stopper plate with the plunger pushed to the end and lock the plunger
- Fig. Insert a 0.12 inch diameter bar into the hole in the stopper plate and lock the plunger
- Fig. Remove the 2 bolts and remove chain tensioner assembly No. 1
Access our Toyota Yaris 2007 Timing Chain & Front Cover Repair Guide Removal and Installation by creating an account or signing into your AutoZone Rewards account. Once you sign in, follow these instructions to access our Repair Guides.
- Add your vehicle in Manage My Vehicles.
- Enter your vehicle details.
- Click the “View More” button, and then click “Vehicle Repair Guides.”
- Select the chapter “Timing Chain & Front Cover Repair Guide”.