First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Exedy Performance Performance Manual Transmission Flywheel TF01Shop All EXEDY Racing Clutch
EXEDY Racing Clutch449254
Part # TF01
SKU # 449254
Price Not Available
EXEDY Lightweight Flywheels are designed for light to moderately tuned performance vehicles for drag racing, autocross, drift, and rally, as well as street usage. They are made from solid one-piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings. They are specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response, and incorporate special design features to enhance airflow to improve the cooling of the clutch.
- Specifically designed to reduce weight and inertia for better engine response
- Made from solid one-piece billet chromoly steel or chromoly steel forgings
- The ring gear teeth are integrated onto the flywheel unlike an aluminum flywheel where the ring gear is pressed onto the flywheel
- Engineered to pass tests to 15,000-18,000 RPM
- Exedy's lightweight flywheels are considerably stronger and harder than standard 1020 steel or other aluminum flywheels on the market
Advice and How-To's
- What Products Does Adam LZ Use in His Car?
- Cool Truck Accessories and Mods
- Everything You Need To Know About Aftermarket Gauges
- What is a Cold Air Intake?
- What Sets Duralast Gold Brakes Apart
- Forced Induction: Superchargers and Turbochargers
- How to Upgrade Performance
- Magnaflow vs Flowmaster: Which is the Better Exhaust & Muffler Brand?
- Which Cold Air Intake Should I Buy?