Dorman Automatic Transmission Oil Cooler Line Fitting 800-723
|Fitting Size End (2)||1/2 In.|
|Fitting Size End (1)||7/8 - 14|
|Fitting Attachment End 2||Quick Disconnect|
|Fitting Attachment End 1||Male Thread|
|Thread Sealer Present||Yes|
Dorman's auto trans oil cooler line connectors are constructed from high-quality materials to provide a leak-free connection between transmission lines or between the radiator and the transmission. Replacement restores the radiator to proper operation.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit (where applicable)
- Retaining clips included (where applicable)
- Thread-sealant pre-applied for a secure connection (where applicable)
- Rigorous pressure testing has been undertaken to ensure that this part conforms to product standards
- Honda Accord Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Honda Civic Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Ford F150 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Toyota Camry Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Dodge Ram 1500 Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Toyota Corolla Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Chevrolet Cruze Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
- Ford Focus Auto Trans Oil Cooler Line Fitting
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?