All Trans Automatic Transmission H132541
Performance transmissions are built for the grueling demands of modern street rods, trucks, and towing applications. Each unit is assembled by certified technicians and dynamometer tested to ensure quality and performance.
- Positive shift performance.
- Withstands higher power output than OEM.
- Transmissions are shipped complete with a balanced and dynamometer tested OEM spec torque converter.
- Remanufactured with high quality parts and heavy duty upgrades.
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?