All Trans Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly A137019
|Item Grade||OEM Standard|
|Core Charge Applicable||Yes|
Automatic transmissions are assembled by certified technicians with quality components that meet or exceed OEM specifications. Each unit is then QC checked and dynamometer tested to ensure quality and performance.
- Transmissions are shipped complete with a balanced and dynamometer tested torque converter.
- Original design improvements are performed on transmissions with inherent problems.
- All internal components are inspected to meet or exceed OEM specifications or replaced with new.
- Valve bodies are completely disassembled, cleaned, updated, and fully tested.
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?