First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dahmer Powertrain Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly TCD4E3005F2Shop All Dahmer Powertrain Inc
Dahmer Powertrain Inc242926
Part # TCD4E3005F2
SKU # 242926
Price Not Available
Dahmer Powertrain transmissions are completely disassembled and cleaned. All cases are media blasted and internal parts are inspected for wear or damage and replaced as required. All bushings are inspected and replaced as required and 100% of friction components are replaced with upgraded heavy-duty parts. Drum assemblies are air checked and side play is checked to assure proper clearance. 100% of seals, o’rings and gaskets are replaced and 100% of solenoids are checked and replaced if they do not pass duty cycle tests. Internal wiring harness are checked and replaced, as necessary. Valve bodies are disassembled, cleaned, and measured for wear. Valve body valves and valve bores are inspected, and valve bores are machined as required. Completed valve bodies are tested for proper operation prior to dyno testing. Transmissions are assembled, end plays are set, and fasteners are torqued to the required specification. 100% of transmissions are dynamometer tested to ensure proper pressures and shift quality throughout the operating range. All upshifts and downshifts are checked against preset parameters. Torque converter stall speed and lockup is verified on the dyno test. Transmission park locking mechanism is checked during dyno test.
- Full range of completely remanufactured transmissions
- Product is remanufactured in the USA
- Include the latest OE updates
- Backed by our industry leading warranty protection
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear