National Powertrain Automatic Transmission T282110
|Item Grade||Premium Replacement|
|Core Charge Applicable||Yes|
From teardown to testing, National Trans is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient.
- Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration
- All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes
- During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system
- The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test
- All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function
- Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?