First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Powertrain Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly T160109Shop All National Powertrain
Part # T160109
SKU # 11714
Price Not Available
From teardown to testing, National Powertrain is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient.
- Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.
- Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application.
- All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function.
- During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system.
- All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes.
- Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferable with ownership, which means no paperwork or registration required.
- The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test.
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?
- The Difference Between 2WD and 4WD
- What is Power Steering?
- Why Your Car Won’t Go In Reverse
- Why is My Clutch not Working?
- Manual vs. Automatic Cars: What’s the Difference?
- How Long Does the Clutch Last?
- Why Your Car Won’t Shift Into Gear