First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Powertrain Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly T165118Shop All National Powertrain
Part # T165118
SKU # 742721
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Dec. 27
Transmission Manufacturer Code
Transmission Fluid Capacity
Transmission Oil Cooler Included
Remove And Replace Time
From teardown to testing, National Powertrain is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient.
- During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system.
- All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes.
- The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test.
- Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application.
- All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function.
- Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferable with ownership, which means no paperwork or registration required.
- Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.