First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
National Powertrain Remanufactured Automatic Transmission Assembly T299563Shop All National Powertrain
Part # T299563
SKU # 136888
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Feb. 29
|Transmission Manufacturer Code
|Transmission Fluid Capacity
|Transmission Oil Cooler Included
|Remove And Replace Time
|Transmission Fluid Included
|Transmission Fluid Type
|Torque Converter Included
From teardown to testing, National Powertrain is about quality. It’s how we think about each part of our process, even down to the smallest custom bushing. When remanufacturing our transmissions and transfer cases, we exceed OE specifications to make our products more powerful, reliable, and efficient.
- All wear-prone valves in the completely remanufactured valve body are restored to stringent specifications and vacuum tested to verify proper function.
- All dynamometer testing is conducted with our proprietary testing program for at least 30 minutes.
- Every transmission includes a fully remanufactured and improved torque converter that has been tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity, and balance to eliminate the possibilities of front seal leaks, premature bushing wear, and vibration.
- Each no-hassle warranty is attached to the vehicle VIN and transferable with ownership, which means no paperwork or registration required.
- Build specifications are checked by four different specialized technicians during the remanufacturing process to verify the correct application.
- The fully remanufactured valve body with complete system correction and recalibration kit is tested independently in addition to the fully assembled transmission dynamometer test.
- During dynamometer testing, transmissions are cold, hot, load, and road tested using our fully synthetic transmission fluid and filtration system.
- Honda Accord Automatic Transmission
- Honda Civic Automatic Transmission
- Ford F150 Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Camry Automatic Transmission
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Automatic Transmission
- Dodge Ram 1500 Automatic Transmission
- Toyota Corolla Automatic Transmission
- Chevrolet Cruze Automatic Transmission
- Ford Focus Automatic Transmission
Advice and How-To's
- How to Change Transmission Fluid
- Transmission Fluid vs Engine Oil Explained
- What Color is Transmission Fluid?
- Why Is My Transmission Shifting Hard?
- Automatic vs. Manual Transmission Fluid
- Understanding Transmission Fluid
- Understanding The Transmission Control Module
- What is Transmission Slipping?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- What Are 2H, 4H, and 4L on 4x4?