NuTech Automatic Transmission 6211L-R36L
Our remanufactured transmissions have improved torque converters included with every transmission to eliminate the possibility of front seal leaks, vibration or premature bushing wear. All torque converters are tested for leaks, lock-up, concentricity & balance. Every fully remanufactured valve body, with complete system correction & recalibration kit, is tested independently & includes updated throttle valve, manual valve, 4-spool switch valve, pressure regulator valve & governor plugs for improved shifting, lubrication & performance. All wear-prone valves are restored to stringent specifications & vacuum tested to confirm proper function. Each remanufactured transmission is hot, cold, load & simulated road testing. All remanufactured transmissions are backed by the industry's best, no-hassle nationwide warranty.
- Our Remanufactured Transmissions include torque convertors
- Transmission is completely disassembled & checked then reassembled to spec for tolerances, vacuum, seal & balance
- All wear parts replaced & sim tested
Advice and How-To's
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How Much Does an AC Recharge Cost?